Thursday, November 6, 2008

Little Big Planet Reveiw


Ahh ITS A SACK BOY! :) This game is one of the cutest games ive played. This game is very kid friendly. Little Big Planet is a side scrolling type of game. Now im not a big fan of those types of games but this is a very intresting game. The characters are VERY customizeable. There are MANY things to unlock in EVERY level. You can make your own levels too. Now, my loyalty is to Microsoft and Xbox360, but this game is good. There are many challenges in this game that are even hard for me! Also a EXTREAMLY cool feature that just blows my mind is making the sackboy/girl talk. Now, in order to do so you must need the PlaystationEye. First time playing we pluged it in to make our own sticker and in the process discovered it talking as we were. This is amazing to me because it can detect vowels and mouth them as a person would. This is EXTREAMLY hi-teck and amazing. I just love this game and it is definetly worth buying.
-P.s.- XBOX I LOVE YOU STILL!!! :D

No comments: