Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween Horror Nights!

Well, my parents went off to Halloween Horror Nights without me. :( They also left me with my two sisters and grandma! XD oh boy...and let me tell you...Abbie (my baby sister) is being such a pain. To anyone who is not familiar with Universal Studios Orlando's event called Halloween Horror Nights. Its self explainitory, a halloween event FULL of scary haunted houses! for example Reflections Of Fear, is a haunted house this year! Based on the theme BLOODY MARY! There are many haunted houses for those of you intrested here is the list of the haunted houses and the scarezones!

Haunted Houses
  1. Reflections Of Fear
  2. Scary Tales (Once Upon A Nightmare)
  3. "Creatures!"
  4. Interstellar Terror
  5. Dead Exsposure
  6. Doomsday (based on a movie)
  7. The Hallow
  8. Body Collecter's (Collection of the Past)

ScareZones

  1. Asylum In Wonderland
  2. Fractured Tales
  3. The Path Of The Wicked
  4. The SkoolHouse
  5. American Gothic
  6. Streets Of Blood

Anyway Hope you enjoyed reading up on it. If you would like to learn more about it check this site out: http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/index.html

No comments: