Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Is It Worth It?

Hm...The question that goes through many people's heads. It could be for any situation almost. But i have a particular situation in fact. My girlfriend who i have been dating for almost a year and we have been having alot of problems. Unfortunately it's possibly close to being over. No matter what there will never be words that describe my love for her. I love her more than anything. It really kills me knowing its close to being over. But the reason its possibly gonna be over between us soon is the both of us being fed up with the way things have been going. We fight alot, and make up after but it gets annoying after a while. It's really hard to have a good relationship when we depend on our families to see each other because neither of us can drive yet. She Say's she still wants to be friends. But i don't want to be. Not that I'm a jerk, but its gonna kill me hanging out with her and seeing her smile and her big beautiful eyes that i fell in love with, and know...i cant hug her, or kiss her. She says she wouldn't even think about dating anybody because she would want to be friends until later on and get back together in the future. I'm not sure i like the sound of it but it just really kills me...and i really don't know what to do. Ive sat in my room and listened to our song and just sobbed till i can hardly breathe...I really hope that things work out :-/

No comments: