Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My kind of Life

Well for starters I’m a 15 year old boy. In all honesty i know right from wrong but the wrong is sometimes funner or just more interesting. Ive had my share of extremely stupid decisions in life. I love my life. I have an amazing family around me, two sisters, there a pain, in fact my baby sister is screaming now lol but i couldn’t ask for any better. My mom is great, she has stuck with me through the hardest times and help me get through them no matter what and I’m really proud of her and how well she is handling everything. My dad, is a really successfulcomputer programmer, and he is one of the best caring dad’s who just want the best for us all, but is always putting himself down, But he just cant see were all happy, were to tired from all the work in the house But that’s my family, my life…i love them. I especially love my WONDERFUL girlfriend, Michelle. She treats me well, means well and has the sweetest personality, But like every other, were not perfect, in fact were far from it, we have many ups and downs but we love each other both very much and we have been together nearly a year.

No comments: