Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Kind of Gaming

Games, aah the most wonderful piece of technology Mankind could ever invent. I love the History of Gaming and the Consoles. My Favorite Classic console, was the Dreamcast, the easily forgotten to many gamers, it wasn’t that big of a hit, but i loved its features it had that no other console has yet to have, Such as the digital display on the controller! It was so cool. I know atari’s are great and started alot of hype, but im only 15, i wasnt around for that, even though i would of loved to, HA! I did however have a sega Genesis when i was really young, and i absolutly loved that little blue hedgehog that we have all loved in some way or another at some point, SONIC! My kind of gaming now are the new aged games, i love Gears of War, and im stoked for the new one coming out! I like RPG games, there a good genre of games. Thats about it for gaming so far, come back to read more in the future!

No comments: